Sephora’s Spring Sale is open to ALL levels of Beauty Insiders today! The discount varies depending on your Beauty Insider level, the higher your level, the higher the discount:
Rouge: 20% off
VIB: 15% off
Beauty Insider: 10%
All discounts happen when you use code SPRINGSAVE at checkout and it will reflect the discount applicable to you with your Beauty Insider number.
Now, obviously, do you have to buy anything or participate in this sale at all?
Of course not. If this isn’t your jam or not in your budget right now, pass right on by here.
But, if you are here for it, I wanted to highlight some of my favorite products that I use and love often and some products that I’m finally getting since they are finally on sale.
What is everyone shopping for?
- IT Cosmetics Matte CC+ Cream: One of the best CC Creams on the planet, and this one is perfect if you have oily skin (totes relate) because it’s matte and doesn’t melt off in a couple hours.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder: My holy grail setting powder. It’s the only thing that doesn’t make my makeup look cakey and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day.
- BECCA Ever-Matte Priming Perfector: I’ve heard a lot of good things, especially if you are like me and pretty much always strive for a matte face, but haven’t tried it yet and am biting the bullet now.
- Fenty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer: Fenty makeup is fire and I’m mad I don’t talk about it more because I love all of the makeup I’ve tried. This concealer is amazing and doesn’t cake AT ALL.
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Contour Duo: This is a huge splurge, obviously, all Charlotte Tilbury stuff is, but I also know that this is a gorgeous and easy contour palette. Worth the splurge if you’re looking to #treatyoself
- BECCA Hydra-Mist Set and Refresh Powder: I keep this in my purse at all times for the days that I am running like a crazy person and get a little shiny midday. It cools my skin down and makes my face look fresh and new again.
- Fenty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation: I LOVE FENTY! Seriously one of my all-time favorite foundations, just trust me.
- Tarte Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette: I’ve talked about this palette for like…2 years. I’ve had the same palette forever because it lasts…forever. It’s gorgeous, I love it.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: If you find that concealers crease under your eyes, it’s possible you need a creamier consistency in your concealer which this NARS concealer has.
- MILK Makeup Hydro Grip Primer: An amazing primer if you have oily skin and need your makeup to stay on all day. It does actually feel a little tacky on the skin which (he he) “grips” your makeup on your face.
- Tarte SEA Water Foundation: Right up there with the Fenty in all time favorites. I feel like this actually sinks into your skin instead of sitting on top of it AND it doesn’t rub off on clothing (hail!)
- BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector: If you have darkness under your eyes that you can’t seem to cover with concealer, this your BFF. I have hereditary darkness under my eyes and I use a little bit of this with concealer and it makes it look like the darkness is nonexistent.
- Too Faced Diamond Light Highlighter: I’m pretty sure I got this in a BoxyCharm, but it’s a really pretty highlighter. It’s not glittery or super shimmery, it just gives a little light to your face, which is all I want in a highlighter.
- Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Foundation: This is a foundation I’ve been wanting to try because I’m also hearing that it provides a really nice coverage without being heavy.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation: When I want full coverage, this is the one I reach for. It’s full coverage without feeling heavy!
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: My holy grail daytime moisturizer. It’s oil-free which I need and it gives my skin just the right amount of moisture throughout the day.
- Ole Henriksen Vitamin C Truth Serum: I’ve been using this for awhile and my skin loves it! It brightens and makes my skin feel smoother and softer with continued use.
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%: This is one I am trying because I’ve had an issue with acne since stopping birth control and having my skin freak out recently. I will report back but I’ve heard good things!
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm: Cleansing Balms are everything these days and I’m really hoping on the train of them. This is one I love because it’s gentle and takes everything off easily.
- Cinique Clarifying Lotion: Holy grail, I’ve used it for YEARS…probably since college. It just keeps my skin smooth and soft without being harsh.
- The Ordinary Mandelic Acid 10%: Another new addition I’m trying. I keep hearing amazing things about Mandelic Acid incorporated into skincare routines so I’m excited to try this.
- Origins Original Skin Renewal Skin Serum: A great clean serum for those who have skin texture issues and want to try and smooth and brighten complexions.
- The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane: Basically I’m trying all The Ordinary things. This is a hydrator that you use in addition to your moisturizer. Having drier skin this winter I’m making sure my skin is hydrated these days and the times that it’s feeling a little dry, I’m hoping this will provide the moisture boost it needs without the weight of a heavy moisturizer.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask: I got this in a BoxyCharm a couple months ago and I love this. I use it once a week as an actual mask (you can use it nightly as a night cream) to hydrate and help exfoliate any dead skin I may have.
- Ole Henriksen Balancing Force Oil Control Toner: Have not tried this but it’s been on my list for a long time because it balances oil in the skin beautifully without stripping it all of out of your skin.
- Farmacy Dew It All Total Eye Cream: I keep buying this because it’s amazing. I use it at night as my night eye cream and I just…can’t find anything I like better.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Leave-On Toner: Great for people who have large pores because it gets into those pores and keeps them clean while minimizing the appearance of them.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream: Grabbed this to try as a new night time moisturizer. It’s a cult classic for people with oily skin and I feel like my skin needs something new.
- Clinique Smart Night Custom-Repair Moisturizer: I’ve used a couple jars of this and it’s great for oily skin, it keeps the skin moist and plump without feeling heavy or greasy.
- The Original MakeUp Eraser Makeup Remover Cloth: I’m a recent convert of these. I’m shocked at how much makeup they get off and how easily they wash/clean.
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream: Holy grail daytime eye cream. I have tried to go away from it and use other things and I always come back. It’s THAT good.
- Living Proof Full Thickening Cream: Amazing thickening cream, can feel a little heavy if you have really fine or thin hair, but if you don’t, this will make your hair look three times thicker than it normally is.
- Tarte Hair Goals Dry Shampoo: One of my favorites in regular rotation. I really like using this on my bangs/forehead area because, if you have bangs, you know they sometimes get oilier because of them sitting on/around your face so much. This revives my bangs without weighing them down.
- Kerastase Resistance Blow-Dry Primer For Damaged Hair: Great if you need a protector/primer for your hair. It helps repair damaged/dry hair and helps protect from heat.
- Amika Un.Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray: This is not a hair spray….I repeat this is not hair spray….this is a straight texture spray. It’s meant to give you texture (shocking I know) and volume, not hold a style. This is great for fine hair that usually falls limp because it will bulk up your hair where you want and give you the volume you don’t naturally get.
- Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray: The best thickening spray I’ve EVER used….HOWEVER….for my Celiac people, it does have gluten in it, which is why I don’t use it anymore. I know there is a huge debate on using hair/makeup products with gluten if you have celiac and at the end of the day, you do you. While I admit I don’t actively look at all of my products for gluten, I do stop using things when I know they contain gluten. It’s the only reason why I stopped using this.
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo: Another dry shampoo always in heavy rotation in my bathroom; plus it’s my favorite smelling dry shampoo.
- Living Proof Dry Volume Blast: I just got this recently and LOVE it. IF you want volume at the roots, this is perfect plus, you don’t really feel the product in your hair once you’ve worked it in.
- Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask: My beloved Amika mask is discontinued and I’m pretty sure this is the closest thing they make to it now, so I’m giving it a try. Pretty much everything Amika makes smells heavenly, too, so it’s always a perk.
- T3 SinglePass Curl 1.25 Professional Ceramic Curling Iron: The only curling iron I’ve used that helps hold a curl in my hair. I’ve had my SinglePass for…2 years? I think? It’s still in great condition and I use it basically every day that I do something to my hair; definitely worth the investment.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Body Builder Spray: This is great for when I just want some movement in my hair. It doesn’t do much for thickness or volume (it’s not really supposed to), but if you have thin/limp hair and want some life in your hair, this is perfect.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo: Another staple in my rotation. I love using this at night (when I know I want an extra day out of my hair and don’t want to wash it the next morning) all over, rubbing it in a little and putting my hair up and going to bed. It really soaks in and absorbs all the excess oils and gives a great hair day the next day.
- Amika The Conductor 1 inch Germanium Flat Iron: I recently started using an Amika Flat iron, and while they don’t have the model I use, this is the closest I can find and I highly recommend them. It gives a gorgeous finish to your hair without making it feel like it’s frying your hair.
- Living Proof No Frizz Leave-In Conditioner: If you need that extra hydration after you’ve conditioned, this is great and it doesn’t make your hair feel weighed down.
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3: I used this last summer/year when my hair was really fragile and breaking to repair it and stop further damage. It worked beautifully. You do have to plan to use it because you put it on your hair before you shower, but it’s so worth it!