Sephora sales only happen a couple times throughout the year, so when they happen, you jump on them.
This sale is always especially good because all of the gift sets are out. So if you’re shopping for your sister, mom, friend, or let’s be fair, yourself, now is the time to grab some amazing products at nicely discounted prices.
To take advantage of the sale, you have to be a Sephora Beauty Insider, which is their free rewards program where you earn points on the purchases you make. You can then trade in points for products as well as take part in their sales. The membership has three tiers that are dependent on the amount of money you spend in Sephora each year.
The sale event started on November 1st for Rouge members (the highest tier) and Rouge members also have the highest discount of 20% off your purchases.
Today, November 7th, the sale opens for VIB (middle tier) and Insider (lowest tier) members with VIB getting an additional 15% off their purchase and Insider members getting 10% off. It may not seem like a lot, but considering Sephora carries a lot of prestige lines that never go on sale; it’s really a pretty good sale to take advantage of.
All tiers use the code HOLIDAYSAVE at checkout and the amount associated with your checkout will come off automatically.
If you’re looking through the website and want some recommendations on what you could possibly snag in the sale, well…I have some ideas.
Like I said, all the gift sets are out, so grabbing them now would be your best bet. There are so many, but here are some of my favorites:
- L’Occitane Classic Advent Calendar: $64 ($105 Value) 24 Travel size products featuring hand creams, shower gels, shampoos, and fragrances.
- Peter Thomas Roth The A-List Kit: $58 ($117 Value) A six-piece kit of bestsellers to help cleanse, exfoliate, soothe, treat, and moisturize skin.
- Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Trio: $75 ($150 Value) Deluxe trial sizes of Potent-C eye cream, serum and moisturizer.
- Sephora Favorites Treat Yourself: $75 ($157 Value) A kit featuring 13 self-care essentials across makeup, skincare, and hair—including a full-size lipstick, brow pencil, beauty sponge, and mini candle.
- Clinique Great Skin Great Deal Set: $28 ($33 Value) Clinique’s classic three step skincare system for combo/oily skin.
- Biossance The Stay Balanced Duo: $22 ($32 Value) A powerful pair of carry-on favorites to reduce excess oil, keep skin hydrated, and minimize the look of redness and imperfections.
- Dr. Brandt Skincare Doctor’s Orders Kit: $58 ($119 Value) Anti-aging cult favorites of Baggage No More under eye serum, Pores No More primer along with hyaluronic face cream and microdermabrasion exfoliator.
- Tarte Mascara Wish List: $24 ($36 Value) Some of the best mascaras ( I use Big Ego and Light Camera Lashes faithfully) in perfect sizes to try them all out.
- IT Cosmetics Your Selfie Ready Skincare: $49 ($114 Value) A gift set featuring full-size makeup primer, and lip treatment, plus travel sizes of eye cream, moisturizer, and micellar water.
- OLEHENRICKSEN O.M.G. Oh My Glow Brightening Set: $50 ($98 Value) A four-piece set of vitamin C favorites: a top-rated serum (which I am obsessed with as of late), an ultra-lightweight moisturizer, a game-changing eye cream, and an illuminating face primer.
- FRESH Sugar Lip Legends Set $48 ($74 Value) Set of 6 iconic lip treatments and colors that provide all day moisture with a hint of color and shine.
- Drunk Elephant The Midi Committee Kit: $48 ($77 Value) A drawer full of bestselling products in travel sizes for youthful and healthy-looking skin
In addition, now is just a great time to get stocked up on makeup and skincare essentials that don’t go on sale often or try out some new products without having to pay full retail price for them. I’m sharing a list of products that I’m either currently loving and using a ton or just all time favorites of mine that I will be grabbing during this sale as well. So, if you need ideas, scroll down….
- Clinique Dramatically Different Mositurizing Gel: $28. I’ve used this off and on for years; mostly during the colder months when my skin is a bit more combo than just straight oily. It keeps the “drier” areas hydrated while keeping oil at bay.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush: $29 I’m fairly certain I’ve said how much I love these blushes by now. They’re also basically the only blush I use at this point. Just grab a couple colors. You’ll thank me.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder: $39 My legit holy grail setting powder. I’ve been using for almost a year and won’t stray. Plus, this tub lasts forever. I bought mine back in June and it’s still more than half full and I use it daily, no matter what makeup I wear.
- Benefit The POREfessional Mattifying Gel: $32 Great for oily people. It’s not a primer, but something to use in addition to primer if you’re super oily and need all the help you can get (like me).
- Clinique Smart Night Custom-Repair Moisturizer: $58 Little known fact (apparently) you still need to moisturize, even if you’re oily. Lack of proper hydration can make your oily skin worse, so take care of it. I’ve been using this for the past couple months and really like the hydration it gives my skin (and I’ve been less oily with it).
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo: $24 Similar to the blush, we know my love of this runs deep. Sales don’t happen often, so you might as well grab a couple cans when you can get a little discount.
- Amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask: $28 I alternate between a couple of hair masks, but I really like using this one at least once a week just on the ends of my hair. My ends usually get trashed pretty easily but this is keeping them healthy and hydrated.
- Joy by Dior: $100 Definitely pricier than most of my picks, but I found this scent last spring and have been wearing it so much since. It’s a beautiful scent that’s not overpowering (and I say that as someone with asthma).
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream: $32 If you have insomnia, you need this (or if you’re a mom or someone who just has super tired eyes). It instantly makes you look like you got 8 hours of sleep with just the tiniest amount. Perfect AM eye cream.
- IT Cosmetics — CC+ Cream Oil Free Matte: $39 + Heavenly Skin CC+ Perfecting Brush: $48. This is cheating because it’s really two things, but they really are better together. I started using this recently and love it for easy makeup days. The coverage is amazing and it stays matte all day.
- Tarte Tarteist PRO Glow Contour and Highlight Palette: $45 This is the only highlight and contour palette I use because it’s so easy and it doesn’t look harsh or muddy on my fair skin. It’s a bit of a splurge, but it lasts a long time!
- Fenty Beauty Pro Flit’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation: $35 If you’re looking for a more full coverage foundation and have combo/oily skin, this is amazing. It stays all day and doesn’t cake (#hallelu), it just has a beautiful finish.
Remember to use code HOLIDAYSAVE when you check out to get your Beauty Insider Level discount on your purchase.
What is everyone looking to snag on the sale?