This sale is by far one of my favorites of the year. Partially because it let’s me, happily, start thinking about the fall when it’s cooler and I don’t feel like I’m being asphyxiated as soon as I walk outside (because humidity in Maryland is so bad in the summer) and when I can wear scarves and jackets again.
It’s also my favorite because it allows me to stock up on good quality closet/wardrobe staples that will last, at the very least all of the fall and winter seasons. Though most things I purchase during this Nordstrom sale last me a few years before they need to be replaced.
To know me at all is to know I live for a good deal, but I also respect that quality is something you typically have to pay for. I mean, I don’t want to pay full price for them if I don’t have to, which is why this sale is so highly anticipated every year. Every item in this sale is up to 40% off and typically some of the most sought after pieces for fall along with their top selling closet staples.
If you are a Nordstrom card holder, the sale opened for you (and me) yesterday; the sale will open for all other forms of payment on July 19th and stock gets limited pretty quickly, so it’s best to grab what you want as soon as you can before it sells out.
If you read other blogs, you’ve likely already seen the cult-favorite pieces of the sale already (which I did admittedly grab a couple of those things) but I wanted to round up the things I found most interesting in the women’s and home areas of the sale (since that’s where I’m shopping and where most of you seem to be shopping).
Each year I have a list of things I’m looking for in an effort to help me not go completely crazy and just buy everything that looks pretty. This year I was mainly looking for jeans, jackets and sweaters. Obviously, I still browse everything else, but I’m kind of proud of myself for sticking to those areas when it came to checking out (though….there’s time to make more orders….).
Like I said above, these are the items that I loved in my shopping yesterday (I shopped online and haven’t been in store yet). I will put links to each item below each photo, however, things have a tendency to sell out quickly, so I can’t promise everything will be in stock if you come back tomorrow or in a couple of days. However, like I said, they do have a tendency to restock, so just keep an eye on an item, especially as the sale opens to everyone on July 19th, it’s possible the item you’re looking for may come back in stock. I make no promises, but it’s possible.
- J. Crew Dover Blazer
- Halogen Double-Breasted Trench Coat w/ Removable Hood
- Caslon Drape Collar Knit Blazer
- Halogen Plaid Belted Coat
- BB Dakota Up To Speed Faux Leather Moto Jacket
- Leith Boyfriend Blazer
- Sam Edelman Single-Breasted Wool Blend Coat
- 1. State Ruched Sleeve Blazer
- 7 For All Mankind Dojo Flare Jeans
- Frame Le High Waist Flare Jeans
- Wit and Wisdom Ab Solution High Waist Skinny Jeans
- 7 For All Mankind High Waist Skinny Jeans
- Wit and Wisdom Ab Solution Itty Bitty Bootcut Jeans
- Paige Verduga Ultra Skinny Jeans
- Kut from the Kloth Natalie High Waist Bootcut Jeans
- Paige Transcend Skyline Skinny Jeans
- Topshop Ripped High Waist Dad Jeans
- Topshop Deep Hem Crewneck Sweater
- Madewell Ryder Stripe Long Cardigan
- J. Crew Oversized Cardigan Sweater
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Light Long Cardigan
- BP. Longline Open Cardigan
- BP. Lightweight Sweater
- Chelsea28 Button Front Cardigan
- Something Navy Cozy V-Neck Cardigan
- Hinge Embroidered Blouse
- BP. V-Neck tee
- Free People Floral Tunic Top
- Caslon Long Sleeve Crewneck Tee
- Gibson Print Ruched Long Sleeve Top
- BP. Raw Edge Long Sleeve Tee
- Caslon Textured Print Top
- Hinge Pintruck V-Neck Blouse
- Caslon Print Split Neck Top
- Steve Madden Feather Studded Loafer
- UGG Callen Loafer
- Sam Edelman Riza Flat
- Frye Carly Tall Boot
- Vince Camuto Nethera Perforated Bootie
- Frye Elyssa Bootie
- Lucky Brand Bebhina Waterproof Western Bootie
- Oribe Full-Size Styling Kit (inc. the dry shampoo mentioned here)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Deluxe Trio
- Beauty Blender All The Glitters Makeup Sponge Set
- PMD Personal Microderm Classic Device
- Clinique Dramatically Different Duo Set
- Lancome Tonique Confort Moisturizing Set
- Lancome Bi-Facil Trio Set
- T3 Grey Singlepass 1.25 Curling Iron
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Throw
- Serene House Zodiac Teardrop Scented Diffuser
- Anthropologie Attingham Spoon Rest
- Anthropologie Iridescent Volcano Candle
- Anthropologie Attingham Set of 4 Measuring Spoons
- Nordstrom Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw
What have you grabbed from the Nordstrom Sale?